Monday 29 August 2011

Jessie J - Style Icon

LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress Jessie J is wearing in her new music video 'Who's Laughing Now'.
The dress is by designer David Koma, nude in colour with large black spots running down both sleeves. His Autumn/Winter 2011 collection shows a recurring theme of spots (which I love). I'm going to keep my eye on him!

Jessie J is definitely one of my style icons. She's adventurous with both her style and her singing, and doesn't care what people think.
"But thank you for the pain, It made me raise my game, and I'm still rising" -  lyrics which make her role model material. She is definitely an inspiration, and after seeing her perform live at V fest last week (amazingly might I add) she is a new favourite artist of mine.

David Koma dress

1 comment:

RCD said...

I adore this woman