Saturday 7 January 2012

Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2012

LOVING Marc Jacobs' new Resort 2012 collection! The collection which will be released before Summer encompasses two of my most favourite things - polkadots and the colour red. 
Whilst the polkadot phase hit the catwalk in 2011 with designs by Stella McCartney, one would have thought that polkadots are "so last season darling". But this is not so! Jacobs' designs are pretty, sophisticated and timeless; therefore it's safe to say that I believe polkadots will never go out of season.






 As I previously mentioned, I also love the colour red. It all started last September, when my mum bought me my first ever Chanel lipstick - "Passion". Since then, I am now apparently known  for wearing red lipstick and heels. My lecturers have even pointed out that I focus a lot on the colour red in my photography. Perhaps I'm just attracted to the glamour that the colour represents. I love Jacobs' collection as the pieces are simple yet striking, and I'm sure wearing a piece that bold would make me ooze with confidence. 




No comments: