Monday 19 March 2012

Couture Couture

I just want to quickly share with you a photoshoot I have just stumbled on which I absolutely LOVE. The shoot is of Kate Moss in Paris, being photographed wearing haute couture at The Ritz for the last time before it closes for renovation. The shoot which features in the April issue of American Vogue is by Tim Walker, my favourite fashion photographer and the Fashion Editor is Grace Coddington who I really do admire, and so before having even seen the photoshoot I knew it would be amazing.

I love the clothes (it is my aim in life to someday wear couture!!), the decoration, the decadence, the glamour and the personality this photoshoot exudes. Truth be told I am completely and utterly jealous of Kate Moss right now!

Roger Vivier shoe

Dior Haute Couture

Alexis Mabille Haute Couture

Sarah Burton (Alexander McQueen)

Chanel Haute Couture

Givenchy Haute Couture

Valentino Haute Couture

Balenciaga (photographed in the Coco Chanel Suite)

Dior Haute Couture

Armani

Giambattista Valli (one of my favourite designers)

No comments: