Thursday 13 September 2012

Oscar de la Renta Spring/Summer 2013


Fashion week is finally here, and after being in London myself only two days ago I can confirm that there is certainly a "fashion buzz" in the air. I went for an interview at Storm Modelling Agency in Chelsea, and came out with a 3 month internship for summer 2013!! (Words can't even express how excited I am!)

It was all talk of fashion week in the office - of course, the busiest time of the year for everyone who is involved in the industry. With New York Fashion Week finally over, I have been browsing through all the designers collections and have found new favourites! 


My ultimate favourite is Oscar de la Renta. In particular, I LOVE the gorgeous flower necklaces as I adore statement jewellery. The diverse Spring/Summer 2013 collection is made up of gorgeous lace, a mixture of monochrome and bright colours, jewelled embellishments and flattering silhouettes which will surely appeal to a wide audience. In total, Oscar de la Renta showed 60 different looks - way more than any of his other contemporaries, and showcased some of my ultimate favourite models at present including Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss and Lindsey Wixson.

Take a look at some of  the gorgeous outfits from the collection which caught my eye!





















All photos from Vogue.com

No comments: