Tuesday 21 August 2012

DIVERSITY





di·ver·si·ty
  [dih-vur-si-tee, dahy-]  Show IPA
noun, plural di·ver·si·ties.
1.
the state or fact of being diverse difference; unlikeness.
2.
variety; multiformity.
3.
a point of difference.



Well, it's back to uni in September for me! I literally cannot wait to get back and get stuck into some exciting uni work with my fellow fashionistas, it's been a while!

Anyway, we have been sent a summer project to do...'DIVERSITY'. (Check out the new page dedicated to it above!) Basically we just have to gather our thoughts and collect any images that we find interesting or inspiring to do with diversity in the fashion industry. 

Instead of making another sketchbook (as undoubtedly I will be putting together MANY more sketchbooks over the next year), I thought I'd incorporate my thoughts into my blog.

So, be prepared for something a bit different - deep thoughts, inspirational imagery and things that make you go wow!

Jess xx


No comments: