Saturday 18 August 2012

The Art Club


I want to introduce you all to my friend David's band, The Art Club, who's first single 'Lets Start Again' is being released next Saturday (25th Aug) at The Yorkshire House in Lancaster. 


Personally, I love it. They describe the song as being a "romantic, dreamy bedroom pop record", which "references many of their 80's influences" and this is definitely correct. I can already imagine myself bopping along to it in my room/blaring out of my car on a lazy summer's afternoon! 


The video is amazing, and will appeal to everyone interested in good music and fashion. The recurring flashbacks to 1960's/70's fashion girls make for an eclectic and vintage twist, and indeed makes it stand out! 

The Art Club are set to support The Heartbreaks on their tour later this year and will also feature on BBC Introducing on 13th September so look out for them!!


"Sharp of style and wit along with a catchy sound to

boot, certainly ones to look out for in the coming months"

Sean McGinty - BBC Introducing


Facebook: www.facebook.com/theartclubband

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/TheArtClub1

NME:
http://www.nme.com/nme-video/youtube/id/yftsnu1NV9Y/search/music



No comments: